The most common reasons to cause heating problems are:
- The heating may cause when your device's RAM is running out of space.
- Secondly, when you overburdened the device with multiple tasks at a time for a long time.
Below are some tips on how to avoid the heating issue while playing Free Fire:
1. Low down the graphics settings
The low graphics will help you to play longer without any heat. This is because if you are playing the game in a high Graphic quality that is beyond the capacity of the device. This will obviously cause heating and directly impact on GPU (Graphics Processing Unit). So you need to change the settings of the game and try to prefer the lowest one.
2. Clean the cache of apps on a regular basis
We recommend cleaning the cache of apps and uninstall/force stop the unused application. This is because it creates a rush in the space that will cause heating as well as hanging issues.
3. Avoid using multitask app
Do not run multiple applications at a time. The background running application takes the battery and also uses the space. This will ultimately cause the burden on RAM as well as on the battery that burden directly leads to the heating & hanging of the device.
4. Try not to play while charging your device
This will cause heating/hanging both issues, don’t overburden the device for effective use.
5. Avoid playing under direct sunlight
Your phone catches light and heat from the sun and retains it, getting hotter the longer it remains in sunlight and heat.