To maintain a fair gaming environment for all players, here are some of the actions one may get banned for:
1. Using modified or unauthorized game client.
2. Using unauthorized tools that interact with Free Fire game client.
3. Using non-official programs to provide an edge to gameplay.
4. Modifying model files to gain unfair advantages.
5. Utilizing glitches or bugs to exploit gaming experience.
6. Being reported by multiple players and detected for abnormal gameplay simultaneously.
7. Bypassing Free Fire anti-hack system via illicit local data transfer.
We also would like to remind all Survivors not to team up with hackers. The battle against hackers is a continuous mission for us. For a better gaming experience for everyone, we once again remind players not to use any hacks. For more details check our Abuse Policy guide.
As such, we adopted a zero-tolerance policy, any account found guilty will be permanently suspended and is final.
While we do have proof, such information is confidential and is not disclosed to prevent players from figuring out workarounds or circumvent our detection methods.
No appeals will be entertained.